Recently, we asked people all over the world to fill a survey telling us about how they’re coping with the constant presences of Coronavirus around us and these are some of the replies:
1. What emotions are you feeling the most?
2. Are there any fears or anxieties you’ve been feeling lately?
3. How are you managing to stay sane?
4. What are the happiest moments in your day?
5. How are the times affecting your ability to do the things you normally do?
6. What do you look forward to doing when this is over?
7. What would you like to say to encourage everyone else?
These are a few answers out of the many attempting to describe how people feel during #COVID19.
We understand how tough these times can be because our current climate is characterised by uncertainties and fears that affect us in different ways.
Please remember to stay safe and stay indoors. Here are some tips to remember:
a. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Try to take things easy.
b. Limit your time on social media and your exposure to a torrent of info.
c. Get your news updates from reputable sources to avoid misinformation which could trigger you. Also, try to read the news instead of watching it, at least once or twice a day.
d. Do the things that are in your control: practice all the WHO recommended safety guidelines and remind others.
To share your stories, you can find the link here.
If you’re struggling with your mental health during this period, please contact us via our info below:
- Twitter – @WorkingAnxious
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always here to listen and are with you through this period, every step of the way.
*These Corona Times is an ongoing publication by W&A to highlight how people are coping during the ‘COVID19’ pandemic.